Thursday, December 07, 2006

Things you see at work...


There are days that I love the mall. There are days that I hate the mall. Today was an ok day. I opened the store and made a pot of good coffee.
I had no customers in the store until 10:25 am and we opened at 9. (this is bullshit by the way)
I had plenty of time to do paperwork, to work on our stock and people watch. At about 9:45 am, I saw a guy that pretty much looked like the fella in the picture. Yes...I had a pseudo Kenny Rogers Sighting. PKRS. It Happens. There is a plethora of Kenny Look alikes.
Just see this and you will see :http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/

I shit you not. The guy kinda looked like this fella, but my fella had a better mullett going on.
ANd in honor of the Hanukkah season soon upon us...Here is Rabbi Kenny.
(This shicksa goddess is diggin this Kenny. )

I'll keep you posted on the mall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home