Monday, November 27, 2006

Your girl is lovely, Hubbell

I have got to be a masochist...I watched "The Way We Were" for the first time. DID I CRY?!?!?! Oh boy. I am not as political as Katy, but how I so resemble the fact: that when there is a man involved, I forget myself. I put things that are important to me on the back burner and drop everything to be with the guy. Ok, sometimes that is an ok thing, but when it hurts me, it doesn't really make any sense to do it. Katy did it for Hubbell...Carrie did it for Big. I did it.
So...there it is. And to quote Carrie: Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with.
Euphamistically....I'm buying a new pair of running shoes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home