Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hungry...

I've been having wierd cravings. NO...I'm not preggers. I just want certian "tastes". Really... Haven't you ever gone thru a phase or two of wanting something and eating it and then getting sick of the stuff. I have.
Right now...I want KUNG PAO.
I had a special lunch with a friend at PF Chang's. NUMMY...just hot enough for me(and the other person) and lovely stuff. I want more of that. Gotta find me a Chang's
And I love my "MIKE AND IKES"....the fruiter the better
And some good chocolate. I have been limiting myself on this... I'm on a diet and have been crabby lately, but working the hours that I have, it's not been bad. I've eliminated snacking so it helps.
What diet you say...the "RETAIL HELL" diet. I eat my carton of yougurt before I go to work. Drink my H2O all the time, as well as diet coke and then eat my Lean Cuisine for lunch and dinner with an extra yougurt for a treat. and maybe a snack size hershey bar. Just a taste. I've dropped 15 so it's gotta be alright....
But somebody tell me that my yearning for "Funyuns" and Cheeto Puffs is really really bad
and I'm so glad that I can't have an IN&OUT burger. Oooh.... Gotta go back to LA for that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Pucci said...

yeah
chinese
and bbq
especially
hit me
that way

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home