Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Thanks Shannon!
>1. What is your occupation? Assistant Manager of a clothing store
>2. What color are your socks right now? beige
>3. What are you listening to right now? silence...I'm in the library, but I think the guy next to me farted.
>4. What was the last thing that you ate? a strawbery - banana yoplait yogurt
>5. Can you drive a stick shift? If I try hard enough...
>6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple... they are magic
>7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Becky
>8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? You betcha
>9. How old are you today? 37...damn, my birthday is coming up.
>10. Favorite drink? vodka martini...earl gray tea...diet coke...
>11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't have one
>12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, just was a hair model.
>13. Pets? none at the moment
>14. Favorite food? a good steak, creme brule,
>15. What was the last movie you watched? Memoirs of a Geisha
>16. Favorite day of the year? I'm a sap: Valentine's Day
>17. What do you do to vent anger? sing in the car
>18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed monkey, JO JO or my big Curious George animal. Oh yeah...my MRS Beasley doll too.
>19. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? I love them both
>20. Hugs or kisses? HUGS
>21. Cherry or Blueberry? cherry
>22. Do you want your friends to email you back? sure
>23. Living arrangements? upstairs apartment
>24. When was the last time you cried? yesterday...don't ask
>25.What's on the floor of your closet? totes of yarn, bag of clothes to go to goodwill, purses and shoes
>26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Stacy
>27. What did you do last night? Worked, talked on the phone, read then fell asleep.
>28. Favorite smell? that smell a guy has in the small of his neck.
>29. What inspires you? hmmm....watching the kids that I work with. They make me want to be better.
>30. What are you afraid of? shipwrecks
>31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
>32. Favorite car? Audi...or a VW Bug
>33. Favorite dog breed? PUG
>34. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
35 How many years at your current job? 6 months
>36. Favorite day(s) of the week? monday...full of possibilities
>37. Which states have you lived in? Minnesota and Wisconsin
>38. Favorite holiday? Valentines day or May day
>39. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? How about a tractor...a big John deere tractor. I helped my cousin hay once...it was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home