Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Firsts and lasts...

I'm stealing this one from my sister and will be stealing some of her answers too...
Great new survey
Firsts and Lasts:
FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND? Paul Gilles in kindergarden. Wonder how that dude is?!
FIRST HIGH SCHOOL: Durand High School
FIRST CELL PHONE:A big ass Nokia trac phone back in 95!. I was cool though…I had a cell phone.
FIRST FUNERAL: Aunties when I was in third grade.
FIRST PET: Two stinky goldfish named Rainbow and Music that I shared with my sister…FIRST BIG TRIP: We went to Canada on a family vacation. Fell in love with Canada.
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY? Viterbo College Choir Tour…Germany, Austria, Hungary. And yes, this was my first foray into my lust for foreign men…Primarily German men. Don’t ask, but I like them.
FIRST JOB: Radio DJ for the Voice of the Chippewa Valley, WRDN, 95.9 FM, 1430 AM, on the banks of the Chippewa River.
FIRST MYSPACE FRIEND: Isn’t that Tom dude everyone’s first friend?
-----------EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS ----------
LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: a friend I saw in the mall, Jodi
LAST CAR RIDE: the one that got me to the library. Car ride from someone else…Shotgun with mom.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Last night. Don’t ask.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?:The truth about Cats and dogs..
LAST FOOD YOU ATE: Skippy (creamy) peanut butter on crackers
LAST REAL KISS? Um…I plead the 5th.
LAST ITEM BOUGHT? A new tube of Burt’s Bees Lip stick – Merlot. VERY PRETTY!
LAST SHIRT WORN: white crewneck – long sleeves under my Wisconsin Badgers Sweatshirt
LAST PHONE CALL: The last one i got was from Davie . The last one I made was to Gina.
LAST TEXT MESSAGE: “the door is open”
LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: My cell phone and this keyboard I’m typing on.
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: Last night. I closed the store. I’m going to the mall the next 4 days in a row. I either open or close. MALL RATS IS TRUE!
LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING? Um, October was a way exciting month…between California and Chicago. Now, I’m looking forward to my birthday – I think. Oh and seeing Halloween, Alaska tomorrow.
LAST PERSON YOU SAW: the librarian, Before that….the man that fixed my furnace.
LAST THING YOU DRANK? A cup of tea
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: Um…I’m working on that. Overall, I’m pretty happy, but truly estatic and over the top bliss….um, I can’t really go into it, but I was pretty happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home