Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gotta be warped...


Um...last night, I watched a movie with my dad.
Yep... we are the family that watches BADDER SANTA at Christmas - Need I dare say more.
So last night, my mom, dad and I sat down and watched CLERKS II.
OMG!
Now, My sister and I sat dad down to watch Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and he almost wet himself in the scene outside the Quick Stop when Jay raps "F, F, MF, F..." (THE MAN ACTUALLY REWOUND THE SCENE TO WATCH IT AGAIN!)
So we watch the beginning and all of us are laughing. And about 25 minutes into it...my mom gets up says "I'm going upstairs to take a shower. I've had too many "Fucks" for tonight"
Well...I did a Silent Bob double take to my dad and laughed out loud with him.

My mom doesn't use the F bomb often and when she does it is for full effect. I love my mom.

Well I finished the movie with dad. THE DANCE SCENE IS GREAT! And we both said..."OK, Miriam is going to love this at Christmas, but it's pushing the envelope"
YA THINK, DAD?!?!

I still can't believe what my mom said and I'm still a bit shocked that I sat thru the whole thing with my dad. At the end of the movie, my dad looked at me and with a straight face he said...
"Martha, I think we've warped you girls"
I laughed all the way home

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Pucci said...

Ah, thanks for reminding me I need to watch this movie!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home