Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This is my horoscope for the next week. I'm on the cusp of Sag and Cap so Iread both.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Pink elephants are usually invoked in the same spirit as flying pigs. Both are emblematic of silly fantasies generated by intoxication or an aberrant imagination. And yet the truth is that there are such beasts as pink elephants. Many of them live in India where the soil is red. They constantly spray dust on themselves to serve as a barrier against insects, and in so doing take on a permanent pink hue. Let's make those pink elephants your power animals in the coming week, Sagittarius. They'll be an inspiration as you start turning one of your seemingly unlikely or impossible dreams into a practical reality.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): The astrological omens will soon favor a splashy union. It could come in the form of a wedding or a reworking of your marriage vows. It could mean an adventurous collaboration with a business partner or a deepened commitment to an old ally. You might even consider intensifying your devotion to an idea that inspires you or sharpening your concentration on a future event that will marshal your lust for life.

Pink elephants...weddings...dreams and devotion.
OK...I only see pink elephants when I have too many martinis. Weddings, umm...I've been a bridesmaid many times over. Dreams: They've been mighty wierd lately. Devotion: I've been humping it trying to find a job.
My take on all of this: Have a martini and a good talk with my close friends. Gain a bit more perspective and keep on keepin on.
And if I see pink elephants, that's just an added bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home