Friday, July 01, 2005

More me Now Revisited

I got another quiz from a friend so here goes it...


1) Name: Martha Emily
2) Sign? Sagittarius/Capricorn cusp. I am a creative control freak.
3) Age? A lady never tells. But I hit the back end of 30 this year.
4) Where do you live? In a upper level flat in an old home.
5) Where would you love to live? Madeline Island or Europe
6) What's your sexual orientation? Straight but not narrow.
7) Have you ever had an erotic experience with someone of the same sex? I plead the 5th - he he.
8) Would you do it again? Again...I plead the 5th he he
9) Do you have secrets? yes. ( See the above question)
10) Do you tell other people's secrets? NO, not unless there is a danger or harm involved with the secret.
11)Has anyone ever told your secrets? Yes and Karma will get them
12) What was it? Now, why would I tell a my secret here. You gotta get it out of me...
13) What's your fave genre of music? That’s tough. My life is defined by music. I love jazz, but I have a penchant for pop music
14) Your fave band? There's not enough room to put down all the names
15) Would you ever make a band and try to make it big? I would love to.
16) What would the name of your band be? It depends on who I am in it with and what we are playing.
17) What would your role in a band be? Chick singer
18) Would you ever "fool around" with someone even if you hardly knew them? To admit, Yes...
19) Are you a virgin? No
20) If not, how old were you when you lost your virginity? That is a story for another day and many glasses of wine
21) What do you like best about yourself physically? My eyes and my lips
22) Emotionally? My ability to empathize and not judge.
23) What do you like least about yourself physically? My weight and sometimes my height
24) Emotionally? I am impetuous.
25) Do you believe in any kind of god or fate? Oh Yes
26) Did you ever stray from your faith? I was the lone Lutheran kid that went to Catholic school and was sent to her parent’s Jewish friends house for the summer. I am a Zen Lutheran Kabbalhist .
27) Do you ever go to church? Sometimes. I haven’t found a church community that feels like home.
28) What do you believe is after death? We go to a place - heaven or a sanctuary. If we aren’t “finished”, we come back. I know that sounds very quirky, but I have met many “complete” people and “incomplete” people. Some people when they die, I know that they are a “whole” person. Some have stuff left to do.
29) Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes - see above.
30) Who was your first love? Mike Besse at the age of 13. A summer romance...we met at the pool
31) Did you guys ever go out? Yes, we went to the movie.
32) Kiss? Yes - as I blush
33) How does the opposite sex generally see you? Cute and quirky. welcoming, vibrant, and engaging. And hopefully a bit sexy.
34) How did your first breakup turn out? Wretched. talk about pooping on your self esteem. I’m fine now, but damn...I still get leery.
35) Are you single? a singleton.
36) Do you ever get jealous when your partner talks about their exes? No, because I’m with them and not the person they are talking about.
37) Do you talk about your ex(s) to your partner? No, no need to unless something really comes up to tell a story.
38) Do you keep secrets from your partner? no - I don’t have one at the moment
39) Do they keep secrets from you? I don’t have one at the mo...so I don’t know.
40) Do your friends give their input about your relationships? yes.
41) Who's your best friend? Stacy, Mark, Jace and Annie.
42) Ever lost a friend? Unfortunately, yes,
43) Who? That was then and it might work out might not. I don’t know.
44) How? Lack of trust and misunderstandings, mostly
45) Do you want others to check this out?Another trite questionare for me to fill out and put on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home