Monday, August 20, 2007

40 Secrets...I think?!?

40 Secrets About Yourself.
Be honest no matter what.
[One] Have you ever been asked out?yes.
[Two] Where was your default picture taken? somewhere
[Three] What's your middle name? Emily
[Four] Your current relationship status? single, but I'm working on it
[Five] Does your crush like you back?YEP!
[Six] What is your current mood? Spunky
[Seven] What was your mom's last name before she got married?Johnson
[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?Periwinkle blue linen
[Nine] Do you like penguins? Yes...I used to love the cartoon "Chilly Willie"
[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, would you? some things, yes...others, not in a heartbeat
[Eleven] If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? A well kept puppy...like Miriam's puppy - Piper or one of Gina's dogs. WHAT A LIFE!!!
[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience? I don't know...maybe
[Thirteen] Something you do a lot? Bathe, talk, got to work,
[Fourteen] Are you an only child?No...I love my Mimi
[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you? Bob
[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried? Last night.
[Eighteen] Whats your favorite number?3 - it's a magic number
[Nineteen] If you could have one super power what would it be? I wanna be like Wonder Woman
[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.
[Twenty-two] What's your biggest secret?A few and well...I'm keeping them for now
[Twenty-three] Favorite colors? Purple, Tiffany blue, black
[Twenty-four] What is the last thing you said out loud? "Oh Man!!!"
[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Yep...If I'm off and in a rotten mood, I flip on Mister Rogers. Still good therapy.
[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Water
[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language? I can read Italian and French. I can order beer, go to the bathroom and say thank you in Italian, French, German, and spanish. What more do you need?
[Twenty-eight] What's your favorite smell? Fresh bread, roses, the right cologne on a man - no specific one - if it smells good with his chemestry, It works for me
[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word what would it be? paradoxical
[Thirty] How big is your bed? full
[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?talking with a friend...work, family
[Thirty-three] What should you be doing? Sleeping
[Thirty-four] where did this question go?Every f-ing survey has this.
[Thirty-five] Do you have any tattoos? Yes...my daisy
[Thrty-six] Do you like working in the yard? If I had a yard of my own...yes
[Thirty-seven] If you could have any last name in the world, Now that's a secret that might get revealed someday...
[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around certain people? Gotta be appropriate for the sittuation. But always yourself.
[Thirty-nine] Do u want to have gay sex with a moose? HUH???
[Forty] Who was the last person you hugged and where? My Daddy at his house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home