Wednesday, July 25, 2007

NO picture needed...too sad

Well...about 6 hours ago, I was sitting on a love seat, in an apartment in Eau Claire, and very very adult like...breaking up with my boyfriend/significant other. Actually, he was telling me that it wasn't me - it was him and that he feels better alone.
I KNOW that this isn't the place to air my dirty laundry.
I KNOW that this really has nothing do do with me, because...well... I"m in a healthier place than where I was so many many months and years ago.
But you know...
It still hurts.
It hurts alot.
And I don't think all the martinis in the world will change it.
(I'm now just miffed that I won't get to finish the sopranos' with him this summer. I guess that the anger part is a good sign that one is healing...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home