Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One of those days


Random thoughts for Today:
*It rained. It rained hard.
*It's too damn hot for the last few days. It was so hot on sunday that I kept on falling asleep like I had narcolepsy.
*It was so hot that I snapped at my boyfriend and said...DON"T TOUCH ME. IT"S TOO HOT.
(That's so bad)
*I'm crabby because of the heat. Call me Crabby McCraberson.
*I have a co-worker that I seriously wonder about everyday.
*Because of some of our customers, I often ponder if some women were just born as bitches.
*I hate the fact that I have to now deal with my insurance company with some medical issues all because I am a girl.
*If I get one more drunken dial from a certian person that frequents the joynt...I'm gonna have to kick his ass. (Yes, I have a drunken dialer. I don't know whether to be flattered or freaked out.)
*I have some major insomnia which really doesn't help the crabbiness. I need to try and sleep.
*Don't you ever wish you can flip people off and get away with it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home