Saturday, June 09, 2007

A new one about me

40 odd things

1. What is your favorite possession? physical thing: My music...but really my being
2. Do you own a gun?Nope, but I date a man that is a state champion marksman. Did I tell you that I held this really "cute" pistol the other day...

3. If you could tell your last EX something what would you say? I wish you happiness. I really do.
I don't have ill will towards any of my exes...bad karma, but there are 2 that come to mind that I know are not happy campers.
4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes...lately, yes. Or if I know Dr Rucker is gonna harp at me about something
5. What do you think of hot dogs? YES! In LA, in Chicago, in Madison, In Duluth, in Eau Claire...Bring them on.
6. What's your favorite Christmas song?"What Sweeter Music" or Candlelight Carol, by John Rutter. In church, "Carol of the Manger"
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke or Coke Zero.
8. Can you do a push up? I don't know. But one of those orange sherbert push- ups would be mighty tasty
9. Is your bathroom clean? mine - sorda. My others...yep. I did it .
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?my floating heart necklace from Tiffany's. I wear it all the time. Then my Solja pin...
11. Do you take painkillers? only if necessary
12. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I flirt. I am funny. I smile. I am charming. Need I say more?!?
13. Do you have A.D.D.? [Attention Deficit Disorder] I think I have a slight form of it...ooh, look at the cool book....
14. Middle Name?Emily
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Is my laundry done? When should I leave for Eau Claire? What should I do tonight?.
16. 3 drinks you regularly drink:Diet coke, water, Pinot Noir
18. Current worry?money. What else is new?
19. Current hate? cleaning
20. Favorite place to be? on earth...Madaline Island. here...in someone's arms.
21. How did you bring in the New Year?I don't remember. Really. I don't think I was out. I think... I think I fell asleep. Really.
22. Where would you like to go?Anywhere but work
23. Do you own slippers? Yes...don't know where one is, so I can't wear it.
24. What shirt are you wearing?my MPR one.
25. Favorite color(s)? Black, tiffany blue, red, purple
26. Would you be a pirate?I make a better pirate wench. I have pictures to prove it too.
27. Do you sing in the shower?Yep.
28. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Bigfoot. Yes, I thought bigfoot lived in our woods.
29. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.
30. Best bed sheets as a child? don't remember.
31. Worst injury you've ever had?Dislocated shoulder...pain pain pain.
32. Who is your loudest friend? That's tough. Maybe Becky... yeah, Becky.
33. Who is your most silent friend? that's tougher...Let me think on that one.
34. Does someone have a crush on you? He did...and I opened my eyes and realized it.
.35. Do you wish on shooting stars? yes I do
36. What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird
37. What is your favorite candy?Cadbury. Haribo Gummi Bears
38. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Ok...if I answer this, will I jinx the idea?
When I walk down...it's a toss up. But when I'm married and I take my first walk as a "MRS" - "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys.
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?Figuring out my new cell phone. Yep...doing that.
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Um...I'm tired today. and I gotta make some calls. And what am I gonna do today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home