Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally Justified!


The woman on the left is my new idol. Her name is Jen Lancaster. She wrote Bitter is the New Black, as well as Bright Lights, Big Ass.
She has justified my reasons for why I am a label whore, why having a few martinis with friends is fine, and why above all...pearls go with everything. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.
Read her books.
I think it should be required reading for all women my age. Really. Or for men who want an insight on why some of us women feel that we must have a correct bag and correct shoes at all costs! (Yep...notice she's carrying a Wonderful COACH bag along with a fab preppy sweater and her famous pearls.)
I am a girl. And I will now admit, a very uppity girl.
AND THIS WOMAN JUSTIFIED MY WHOLE THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie10 said...

Here Here!!!! I second and third your views... As if you didn't already know!! Love ya, Baby!

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home