Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gin and an empty stomach


Ok, My Idol...Jen Lancaster, with pearls and all, went out with her husband, Fletch the other day.
She, like I, sometimes does not eat when she goes out.
So, She proceeds to have 5 Gin and tonics. (That's my girl)Then she and Fletch leave and find this photo booth.

Picture one:
Jen looking into the camera and Fletch looking pretty good.
Notice the pearls.
Picture 2
Jen Leaning down to get both she and fletch into the pictures
Notice the pearl earrings
Picture 3
Jen Bending down and leaning oh so back towards Fletch.
(Great lipstick Jen)
Picture 4


Priceless

The look on Fletch's face is better than anything I've ever seen.
The poor girl Fell down.
Pearls and all.





I love this woman. I would love to go out with this woman. I could take her to the Joynt and lord...my reputation would never ever be the same again.

Hope she's ok. HE HE HE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home