Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ok...it's been too long

Fine, well...and I humbly say:
OH CRAP! SO SORRY! I'm Sorry that I haven't written and kept you up to date.

Sad thing, nothing exciting happened at the holiday time - it was just work and sleep, and eat and work again. Not even a fantastic mullet sighting or cat fight - just boring retail hell.

So here are a few things

1.MY iPOD. Yes. Woah! How did I ever NOT live with one of these? I t was a suprese presen but OH SO WONDERFUL. Those of you that have them know what I mean. 8 Gigs are almost gone. I'm amazed, but I loaded my cds, bought some iTunes, and loaded High Fidelity. I'm happy as a lark

2. Mom broke her leg a few weeks before Christmas. Bummer. She was so upset. I have never EVER seen her that upset. Between Miss Mim and Dad taking care of her and me, in between retail hell, we helped take care of her. I am so proud of MIM. Dad has become an amazing househusband, but is pretty tired. He realized how much mama did around the house. But the man can make a mean batch of chili, a great Tuna Noodle and some mean Swedish Meatballs.

3. I had a bout the the upper respretory plague. It wasn't the flu - my body didn't hurt, but from the mid chest up...it was nasty.
WORD OF CAUTION! Do not fall asleep to Public Radio while on NYQUIL. I have the strangest dreams. My most fave dream was that I went shopping with Bill Clinton and then took him to the Joynt, where he held court with the owner and many people. That was a whacked out dream.
4. Books Read:
U2 by U2
The Other Boleyn Sister
The Wives of Henry the VIII
Paula Deen's Autobiography
Atonement
Middlesex
Love is a Mix Tape. MUST READ THIS BOOK. Sad, but so true on how music makes such an impact in our lives and amazing how certian songs can take you back in time. Mim bought me this for Christmas and told me to read it. She cried...I cried...so good
And various Chick Lit of no consequence.

5. Music
Man...this will be a whole new and separate entry for the blog. Let's just say I LOVE iTUNES recommendations.

5. Movies
Away from Her
Waitress
Roman Holiday

Ok...there's the top five for now. I"ll keep you posted. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home