Sunday, September 30, 2007

Vodka...the great equalizer


Ok...I've said it many times, but you have to admit, it has some valid points.
Carrie and the girls refer to it...
Bridget Jones - after a messy break-up - finds that
"Vodka and Chaka Kahn" do wonders.
So the other night...I bought my friend a vodka tonic and myself a vodka gimlet at my favorite "spot" (THE JOYNT)
and well...we talked and just relaxed and well....
we sat next to each other, barely talking , just people watching and having a nice unwind, without having to worry about entertaining each other...that we just needed to chill out due to the craziness of the week and the full moon. I told her...when you're able to sit in the silence with a friend and be comfortable...that is a really good thing.
(Then we went to Wendy's and got some chili)
It's all in moderation...but I'm still telling you.... it's the great equalizer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home