Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For your guilty viewing pleasure...


Ok...get that nasty thought out of your head, you perv.
NO...I'M NOT POSTING THAT KIND OF GUILTY VIEWING STUFF.
I just finished watching Season 2 of Weeds.
I love this show. It is one of the few shows that I actually laugh out loud while watching. (I laugh out loud to other shows...but this is one I always laught out loud with...)
Kevin Nealon's character, Doug Wilson, has got to be the funniest high-functioning pothead that I have ever seen.
There are a ton of hysterical quotes that I could put here, but even I don't think I could put them here. I'm so NOT a prude, but dang...I can't believe some of the things that are said on the show like... how Uncle Andy explains masturbation to young Shane or how Doug talks about his sex life with his wife. there are no censors people, but the writers on the show just put the words together in a way that just amaze me and I Blushingly laugh!
If you haven't seen it...just do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home